[OSGeo-Discuss] Discussion on Routing

(Orkney)Toru Mori moritoru at orkney.co.jp
Wed Nov 12 01:46:10 PST 2008

Steve,

We, pgRouting developers are willing to contribute our code and know how
to "database independent" routing engine development.

Current pgRouting connects with PostgreSQL very much. But this does not
mean we have to write codes from scratch again.

Additionally, we have lessons to learn from pgRouting developers' and
users' communities such as Anton pointed out. I believe they should be
useful in designing new routing engine.

Mori