[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Google.org Geo Challenge Grants

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Thu Nov 13 11:33:27 PST 2008

Hi all-

   well it looks like I may have a strong partner lined up here in
California for this grant application (seen on this list recently).
Some of you may know that before coming to OSGeo I was heavily involved
in the electronics recycling and computer reuse field. One of my
contacts there is also one of the largest computer reuse for schools
and electronics recycling outfits in the US, http://crc.org

  CRC has a proposal in the works having to do with public outreach, and
we have just discussed adding a mapping component to it. Anyone
interested in this public service, computer and electronics recycling
proposal-in-creation is invited to contact me and be in the loop.

   I look forward to getting a chance to hear your interests..
   best regards
    -Brian

==
Brian Hamlin