[OSGeo-Discuss] some post-FOSS4G thoughts

Laura Toma ltoma at bowdoin.edu
Tue Oct 7 13:38:39 EDT 2008

Registration + hotel represent 1/2 of the price of the trip. So
together they WERE a deciding factor.    I am always too busy, so
browsing the discuss lists and the web for B&B in Cape Town was not
an option.   If the conference is not targeted towards business,
then the conference accommodation site should include budget hotels
(the 5-star hotels can circulate on the discuss lists for those
interested).

-Laura