[OSGeo-Discuss] Code Sprint: How Much?

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Wed Oct 8 01:07:56 EDT 2008

I would go for 3 days - it worked out well for the GeoTools community.
Three days is enough time to effect change; but not so much time you get
bogged down.

I did find timing of a sprint right after FOSS4G to be a bit of a
trouble for some (in addition to being tired ) reports this year
indicate that sprints were hampered by the occasional hangover (no doubt
due to wish others a good trip home the night before).

Jody