[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Marketing] AAG 2009 Proposal

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Oct 8 21:19:42 EDT 2008

Alex,

what sessions are you organizing? I will be probably teaching but I
may be able to come or my colleague who plans to attend could present
if I cannot come. I was planning to submit to GIS and geomorphology
but if there is an open source GIS related session I can submit there,

best regards, Helena

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor
Department of Marine, Earth