[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Who Will Attend AAG

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Wed Oct 15 12:46:16 EDT 2008

Tyler, All-

   I was pleased to man the OSGeo booth at OSCon 2008 under the
competent direction of David Percy. I was able to go to that one on my
own dime due to circumstances. I am also fine with doing booth and/or
talk at AAG, if it is revenue neutral for me.. in other words, ride
share and some kind of place to stay.

   I suppose at AAG there would be a lot of interest in resources for
Educators, but I dont know.

   In terms of messaging, the "news" of an OSS stack, interoperable data
standards, and other practical developments to me seem the most
important to get across..

   best regards
    -Brian

==