[OSGeo-Discuss] FW: [OSGeo-Edu] geodictionary and wiktionary

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Oct 27 10:30:21 EDT 2008

I don't have any objections to using Wikitionary, as long as we can
categorize our entries. What is the license for Wikitionary entries?

Note: Someone with a user name of SemperBlotto deleted our Geospatial
category on October 26. Perhaps there isn't consensus within the
wikitionary community on what is an appropriate category.

Landon

P.S. - I would also note that Wikitionary seems to be more interested in
grammar than our group might be. For example, they seem to like to
categorize definitions by word type, like noun, verb, and all the other
types of words I learned about in school. I must admit I'm no expert of
English grammar, so I would need some help in this area.