[OSGeo-Discuss] some post-FOSS4G thoughts

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Oct 7 10:59:26 PDT 2008

I don't think this is really fair on the organizers, if you don't have
time to do a Google search for accommodation or follow one low traffic
mailing list (open source people are mostly following or actively
participating on multiple e-mail lists), then how do you find the time
to actually attend the full conference week at all.

Every trip needs some preparation, which you need to be prepared to put
into it.

I do agree that it might have been easier if those options had been
listed (but on the other hand I also understand the commercial reasons
behind them not being listed),.

Best regards,
Bart