[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G LiveCD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:50:05 PDT 2008

Marco,
I'm very excited to hear about what seems to be a very successful use of
your LiveCD efforts.

For FOSS4G2009, we have been discussing whether we should use the
LiveDVD as the basis for workshops. (The other high contender will be
osgeo4win, based on windows, as many workshop attendees will be familiar
with windows)

 From the distribution building point of view, I'm keen to collaborate
with what you have been doing.
Could you please join us on this list to continue discussions:

If you haven't already found it, we are using this wiki as our working
document:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc