[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Willing to host OpenJUMP Wiki Content?

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Fri Oct 17 12:46:29 PDT 2008

I've been asked to approach the OSGeo with a request on behalf of the
OpenJUMP community. Our community wiki is currently being hosted by a
programmer that is no longer involved in the project. We have a lot of
problems with spam and vandalism on the wiki. We'd like to know if the
OSGeo would be willing to host our wiki content even though OpenJUMP
isn't currently an OSGeo project.

If it makes any difference, I try to work as an active OSGeo member and
as a small part of the GeoTools project.

Thanks for the consideration.

Landon

Warning: