[OSGeo-Discuss] defining a Geospatial Integration Showcase to be launched at FOSS4G 2009

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 19:17:47 PDT 2008

Re Data:
I'm expecting to get data. In fact, we might have more than we can handle.

I've talked with some Australian and New Zealand government data
custodians and all of them have been excited about getting their data on
line.
 From the data custodians point of view, FOSS4G is a great opportunity
to publicise their datasets, and get a bucket load of geeks tweaking
open source applications to work with their data.