[OSGeo-Discuss] ESRI Presentation (was: ESRI Spain conference incident)

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 12:08:48 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)
<tmitchell at osgeo.org> wrote:
> On 23-Oct-08, at 11:51 AM, Richard Greenwood wrote:
>
>> I'm please to say that this morning I gave a 30 minute presentation on
>> Open Source Geospatial software at the Southwest U.S. ESRI Users Group
>> meeting and that it was well received.
>
> Great to hear!   Where were you presenting and do you have slides to share?
>
> Tyler

I am not sure if it will make much sense without the dialog, but it is
available on my website at:
   http://www.greenwoodmap.com/presentations

I did a very fast introduction of my favorite OSGeo projects (sorry if
I left yours out). GDAL got a little extra attention because I thought
it was likely to be the most useful of the tools for my audience.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com