[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoFOSS LiveDVD - test it before we burn it

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Tue Sep 23 16:27:26 EDT 2008

I've made a mapfile to show mapserver with the Alaska dataset:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc:mapfile_for_mapserver#WMS_calls

what time is the deadline to close the final ISO?
If I have time I'll try, on Wednesday, to do a zip file containing:
* a home page for localhost with links to:
** Mapserver WMS getCapabilities, getMap, getLegend
** a page with OpenLayers showing available layers
** geoserver demos

ciao
lorenzo