[OSGeo-Discuss] Time window request on OGC protocol?

Raj Singh raj at rajsingh.org
Fri Sep 26 09:43:06 EDT 2008

If all you need are time and bounding box parameters, WFS Simple might
be easier to implement than WFS:
http://www.ogcnetwork.net/wfssimple

Andrea does a good job of describing how to do a time query with WFS,
but it requires using Filter Encoding, which is a bit heavy.

I also have just created a sourceforge site for an open source Java
servlet implementation of WFS Simple:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/simplewfs/

---
Raj