[OSGeo-Discuss] AAG 2009 Call for Papers

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 14:19:17 PDT 2008

Here in Australia we have a couple of presentations + abstracts ready to
go if someone wants to present them.

"The Business Case for Open Source, from a Geospatial Perspective"
and
"The Open Source Geospatial Stack"
http://www.lisasoft.com/LISAsoft/Company/Presentations.html

Contact me if you are interested, and I'll give you the latest versions
and abstracts as well.