[OSGeo-Discuss] List of FOSS GIS Implementations

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Fri Apr 3 16:49:45 EDT 2009

I was thinking of starting my own list of FOSS GIS software being used
in the real world. Several examples have been cited in this mailing list
over the last couple of weeks. This list would be my ammunition in the
"nobody uses that stuff" gun battle.

I was wondering if there might be a home for this on the OSGeo wiki?
Would we consider keeping use cases/recommendation letters from
organizations using OSGeo projects?

Just thinking out loud here... :]

Landon

Warning: