[OSGeo-Discuss] What usually your local chapter exhibit in a conference?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:46:13 EDT 2009

Sanghee,
Is your event before FOSS4G in October? If so, I can organise to send
you FOSS4G postcards to advertise FOSS4G.

Alex covers most of my comments.

Yves,
Have you considered using the LiveDVD instead of a USB key? I suspect it
would be cheaper. (at ~ $2 per DVD). You can also include all the data
and programs you suggested on the DVD as well.