[OSGeo-Discuss] Geodata Licensing Working_Group wiki page is German LC Wiki page ?

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Apr 2 00:48:06 PDT 2009

Hi,

I don't understand this page, even with the help of Google Translator [1].

The link in [2] tells me that this page is "A Geodata Licensing Working Group
to look into parallel licensing developments and to consult on guidelines for
open licenses for geodata." in "Working group" section. Its title tells me
this is a right page, but all is wrote in german and google translator show
me a German Local chapter wiki page.

Does the content of this wiki page move so much that its title need to be
changed? Do you know where is the new wiki content of this working group?

Thanks,

Y.
[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Geodata_Licensing_Working_Group
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Public_Geospatial_Data_Project