[OSGeo-Discuss] Any plan for improving "Service Providers"?

Yves Jacolin (free) yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Aug 3 14:04:30 EDT 2009

Hello,

Anyone could tell me it there are any plan for improving the Service Provider
[1] ?

For instance, add more information about service provided by each company like
formation, support, custom dev, development of OSGeo application, etc.

Many thanks,

Y.
[1] http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile
--
Yves Jacolin

"Give freedom to people is not enough, we also have to give them the power
to use this freedom, to act". M Gauchet