[OSGeo-Discuss] Applying Open Source Principles to Federal Government

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
Mon Aug 10 15:10:05 EDT 2009

Hi folks,
      Sorry my last message got garbled.  I was just remarking on the irony
that the video was on Youtube, which I am blocked from viewing at my
agency. :-)

Doug

>The Open Technology Development Roadmap that we wrote for Ms Sue
>Payton is highlighted as well as Open Source for America (RadiantBlue

>is one of the founders)

>Good talk.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O0C9T7h01o
Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of Interior.
Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.