[OSGeo-Discuss] Applying Open Source Principles to Federal Government

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Aug 11 19:51:07 EDT 2009

Mark,
The foss4g email list has previously discussed having a Government
"Birds of a Feather" session at FOSS4G which we expect will be very well
attended.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_BirdsOfAFeather

For the right presenter and topic, we could offer a lightening talk slot
on this topic too, which would feed people into the discussion.

Interested?