[OSGeo-Discuss] Options for sharing geodata symbology along with WFS?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 23:36:21 EDT 2009

I will also point out that SLD 1.0 has been split into two in order to
make this more clear ..

SLD 1.1 really focuses on the WMS intergration
SE 1.1 isolates the information you need about styling and is much
more clearly applicable to defining *just* styles

The link for Symbology Encoding is:
- http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/symbol

The symbology encoding document does not really define any new
concepts; it is just one document being broken into two ...
Jody