[OSGeo-Discuss] DTQS or something else.

Monena monena at tiscali.it
Thu Aug 20 10:40:16 EDT 2009

Hi,
  I'm looking for a software (or something else) which can help me
to validate a geodetic calculus engine and a coordinate transformation
engine.
I have found, on the web, that Eurocontrol has DQTS (Data
Quality Tool Set), but it is too expensive.
Can Someone tell me if
there is a software like DTQS cheaper than this?
Where can I find some
table precompiled as reference for validate my engine?

Many Thanks.

SN

Torna a grande richiesta l'offerta estiva di Tiscali Photo !! Non rinuniciare ai tuoi ricordi. Stampa le tue foto a soli 0,09 euro

http://photo.tiscali.it