[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Lurkers

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Fri Aug 21 15:18:57 EDT 2009

Thank you for your comments Christopher. I may just try my mailing list
invitation, and will let you guys know how it works out.

If there are other ideas on outreach of this type, I would like to hear
it.

I think the ultimate success of my favorite little GIS program may
depend on the results of this outreach.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658