[OSGeo-Discuss] Thank You For The Good Discussion

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 11:55:51 EDT 2009

+1 Thank you.
I have colleagues who are constantly unsubscribing from mailing lists
because they get tired of deleting messages. I tell them that I
promisicuously subscribe because I can keep an finger on the pulse of a
particular community just by seeing the subjects. And every once in a while
a really great discussion fires up. These two discussions are pretty far
reaching and pertinent to a theme I've been researching - factors other than
adherence to standards or data quality drive geospatial technology adoption.

Eric B. Wolf                    New! 720-334-7734
USGS Geographer
Center of Excellence in GIScience
PhD Student
CU-Boulder - Geography