[OSGeo-Discuss] Project representation at Intergeo

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 31 10:48:28 EDT 2009

Folks,
we have yet again invested lots to make the Open Source Park possible at
Intergeo [1] and it is starting to look really good. This year we managed
to get sponsored by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and
Technology (BMWi)[2]. The date of the Intergeo is nearing quickly but
several projects are still not represented well (or not at all). The
submission for presentation ends tomorrow but we will extend it until the
end of the week. That is Friday.

If you are keen on having your project represented please make sure that
you get someone savvy to staff our booth or have someone give a
presentation.

Feel free to spread word, a short English press release[3] text has also
been prepared.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

[1] http://www.fossgis.de/wiki/Intergeo_2009/Vortragsprogramm