[OSGeo-Discuss] Insurance for contractors?

"René A. Enguehard" ahugenerd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:10:53 EDT 2009

Well, the small business I work for has the professional liability type
of insurance. Additionally, the IEEE offers professional liability
insurance at a pretty low cost, or so I'm told. I'd imagine many of the
members subscribe to that form of insurance, otherwise it wouldn't be
offered. I can't speak to the prevalence in the Open Source sector, but
in the computer engineering sector this is pretty common.