[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [postgis-users] pg_routing 1.02

Ravi ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 04:59:13 PDT 2009

Hi Listers,
have been trying this on windows for a long time.
I was discouraged 'pl post on the list meant for it' etc..

Now it is a stright 'discourage'.
It again takes me back to a fundamental.. Is opensource and operating system centric. Say in India, this is a big road block. Propagation of GIS may be encouraged irrespective of OS used.

Ravi Kumar