[OSGeo-Discuss] Applying Open Source Principles to Federal Government

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Sat Aug 8 11:11:53 PDT 2009

hi all

i am working with goverment, in mineral departemen to map their ground
water, and we are working with map guide as first prototype

may be you all can share if you have experience with

i want Web Services Geospatial become standard for one of egov
initiative under interoperability

i hear in europe there are EIF (European Interoperability Framework) v
2.0, and in netherland there are NORA

i am working with one of my netherland friend, she owne a IT company
in netherland and we discuss about NORA as gov standard

nora adopted as one of European interoperability standard spec, which
almost all tender inside goverment must adopt it

--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian. Java and Enterprise OSS

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing
fast and reliable.