[OSGeo-Discuss] Geomajas Code Sprint

Pieter De Graef pieter.degraef at geosparc.com
Thu Dec 10 07:21:43 EST 2009

Hi all,

following the New York Code Sprint 2010, I would like to announce that
the Geomajas team is also organising a code sprint next week (14-18
december) in the offices of Geosparc in Ghent, Belgium.

For those who haven't header about it before, Geomajas is a relatively
new web mapping GIS framework build in Java/Ajax. The goal of this code
sprint will be the creation of a GWT 2.0 front-end for the Java
back-end, resulting in a end-to-end Java stack for writing GIS web
applications in.

Currently people from 4 companies are gathering for this event, and I
would like to invite anyone reading this to follow up on the progress
that we will be making. Or if you live nearby and feel like it, drop by.

If anyone should be interested, you can always contact me.

Kind regards,

--
Pieter De Graef

GeoSparc nv.