[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Will there be an OSGeo Desktop shootout atFOSS4G 2010?

Agustin Diez Castillo Agustin.Diez at uv.es
Sun Dec 20 17:38:40 EST 2009

Simon,
I agree 99% with you, but why you left Mac out of the tests. AFAICT Grass, Qgis, Udig, OpenJump, OrbisGis, geoserver,
mapserver and somehow gvSIG work on Mac.
Agustin
href="http://www.ogrs2009.org/doku.php?id=keynotes">http://www.ogrs2009org/doku.php?id=keynotes</a>
href="http://www.igc.usp.br/pessoais/guano/downloads/Hengl_etal_2009_gmorph.pdf">http://www.igc.usp.br/pessoais/guano/downloads/Hengl_etal_2009_gmorph.pdf</a>