[OSGeo-Discuss] Will there be an OSGeo Desktop shootout at FOSS4G 2010?

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 00:27:37 PST 2009

Hi Cameron,
we did a live Desktop GIS comparison at the GFOSS (Italian Chapter)
meeting in November.
I started the gatering of tasks here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Code_Sprint#The_desktop_comparison_tasks_list
which then ended in the Italian page:
http://wiki.gfoss.it/index.php/Confronto_desktop

These may help as starting point.

The uDig-JGrass-BeeGIS stack will for sure be present at such an event
(even if this time I would prefer to not coordinate the whole thing,
but rather partecipate :) ).

Ciao
Andrea