[OSGeo-Discuss] Generating html clickable image maps from polygons

Alexandre Leroux alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca
Wed Jan 7 12:10:25 PST 2009

Thanks to all who replied. This is great to learn many open source
software can do it. We'll definitely use one of them.

For the benefits of the community, I published a short summary of the
findings on Slashgeo: http://slashgeo.org/article.pl?sid=09/01/07/1828208
Slashgeo regularly covers OSGeo software, with 35,000 daily hits and
thousands of unique IP addresses reached every day, it can only help
open source geospatial software get even more publicity.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada
alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca