[OSGeo-Discuss] Geocamp2009 - Call for speakers

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Mon Jan 19 17:28:14 PST 2009

Hi Everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce a call for speakers for Geocamp2009.

This is the 2nd annual Geocamp. This year, we've decided to expand and
invite developers and users from other communities such as Eclipse, Drupal,
Perl, Python, Ruby, and more. We hope that this stimulates cross pollination
of ideas and plenty of outreach.

The event will take place at Algonquin College, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada on
May 13, 14, and 15.

Please see details and instructions on submitting presentation proposals on
the http://fosslc.org web site:
http://www.fosslc.org/drupal/summercamp2009

(presentation proposals are due by midnight February 21st eastern)

Thank you kindly,

Andrew on behalf of the Summercamp/Geocamp2009 organizing team.

p.s. Anyone who's interested - there's videos from last year's event
available from the fosslc web site. Enjoy!