[OSGeo-Discuss] database replication

Jo Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 09:08:02 PDT 2009

Hi Carlos,

I wrote that round-up, and there are a couple of things I would add. The
first is that, of the packages I talk about in that blog post, I'd go with
dbreplicator as it seems a little more active in terms of development and
response to emails. However, these days I would actually choose sqlsync
http://silvercoders.com/index.php?page=sqlsync

This works very well as a cross-platform (cross-database too) command line
tool, so once you're familiar with the syntax it can easily be incorporated
into a script to run whenever you need it to.

Hope that helps

Jo