[OSGeo-Discuss] fleet management

carlos sousa springaleek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 00:24:08 PDT 2009

There you go,

The wonders of open minded collaboration in the making. If some kind of
organization is needed, one should open an account in, for exemple,
http://www.deskaway.com/ and create the guidelines for a project like this,
create dates for major landmarks, share whatever information is relevent to
the project and keep all the information in one place.
For one, i'm interesed in some form of opensource fleet management/control
because I have several kinds of fleet in my workplace ranging from simple
work vehicles to emergency crews.
The ideia is to Keep It Simple, people.

Thanks

Carlos Sousa