[OSGeo-Discuss] bug at Planet OSGeo? or Wordpress config?

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sun Jul 26 10:59:25 PDT 2009

Eduardo Kanegae wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Everytime I publish something new at my english blog ( anthologis.com
> ), a lot of entries of mine is shown at planet OSGeo.

I have noticed similar issues with some blogs, but I don't know what's the
reason of them.
The planet uses genshi templates and date of entries is based new_date
element, see this page:

http://intertwingly.net/code/venus/docs/templates.html

Perhaps, your old blog posts get updated, so they are re-displayed in the
planet as new entries.

> So, now I have set 1 for the number of RSS entries at my worpress
> configs, but even after a Ctrl+F5,
>  the lot of posts is still shown.

The planet does not refresh its content immediately after you update your
blog. It updates once an hours or something like that.

Best regards,
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net