[OSGeo-Discuss] Announcements, news and service providers

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Jul 27 12:51:48 PDT 2009

== Announcements, News ==

Just a reminder to everyone that may have newsworthy items to share, we
have a process available that posts news items to our www.osgeo.org
website, into a news RSS feed and gets sent to our announcement only
email list (~1000 subscribers).

For instructions on posting news items, please see:
* http://www.osgeo.org/content/news/submit_news.html

If in doubt about the applicability of your announcement, send it anyway
and ask for an opinion.

== OSGeo Service Provider Directory ==

This is also a reminder to Service Providers, those who provide service
(commercial or otherwise) for open source geospatial applications, that
we have a directory available for your organisation to be highlighted
in.  With over 140 entries so far, the directory covers 30 countries,
over 20 languages and 23 different software projects.

* Search the directory: http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile
* Add your own entry: http://www.osgeo.org/spd_help

Sincerely,
Tyler