[OSGeo-Discuss] GIS Patent Applications

Moskovitz, Bob Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Thu Jul 30 14:14:28 PDT 2009

I'll take a look.  By the way, a great source of information on patents can be found in http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/index.php?page=20050402193202442.   This page is huge, so you might want to start here:  http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/index.php?page=20050402193202442#aboutpatent.

Bob

Bob Moskovitz
Research Analyst I
Seismic Hazard Zonation Project
California Geological Survey
http://www.conservation.ca.gov/cgs/shzp

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message contains information from the State of California, California Geological Survey, which may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.