[OSGeo-Discuss] 52North Security API 2.0.2 available

Rene A Enguehard ahugenerd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 10:12:34 EDT 2009

Looks really nice. This, I think, answers a question we were asked
yesterday by Sossio D'Isa about security using OS geospatial products.
I'll probably end up using this in the near future. However, am I the
only one that cringed at the sight of GeoRM? Anything associated with
DRM immediately causes a knee-jerk reaction in me. Perhaps not the best
name for what looks to be a good product. :)

René A. Enguehard