[OSGeo-Discuss] Which GPS

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 05:44:00 PDT 2009

Hi Ravi,
BeeGIS will soon have a mini-helping hand based on android enabled phones.
It will take care of gps logging (to be exported in GIS format) and
acquisition of gps positioned and orientated pictures.
It will also be able to log and manually take notes referenced notes.
All of it will be importable in BeeGIS as geonotes and imagenotes.
This would take care of some of the points mentioned below, but since
it is not tested (will be first time next week) I can't tell you about
accuracy.

Regards,
Andrea