[OSGeo-Edu] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] experience using FOSS4G live-dvd in teaching FOSS GIS

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 14:47:23 PST 2009

Manning,
This is excellent feedback.

I'm very excited to see the Live DVD being used as a training tool,
which I see as one of its key benefits.  I'm very hopeful that we will
see a number of tutorials like this at the FOSS4G conference in Sydney.
(You have one more week to get your abstract in:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Press_Release_6 )