[OSGeo-Discuss] Please translate the FOSS4G 2009 description

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Mar 3 16:23:06 PST 2009

Dear Mori-san,

I hope the translations will help to attract
more attention from FOSS4G community in Japan
and Asia.

Could we also put a announcement/link to
FOSS4G website in the Japan Chapter web site?

We could also inncerting announcements/advertisement
in some magazines and journals.

Cameron, could you send a 1 page (a4) and also an
half page announcement/poster if possible.

Best regards

Venka