[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G looking for advice from local chapters

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 00:00:27 PST 2009

The FOSS4G organising committee is keen to get advise on how we should
structure FOSS4G to make it attractive to local regions. In particular,
we are especially interested in feedback from our close neighbours in
the Asia/Pacific region. One of the great things about FOSS4G is that it
moves around the world, sharing the unique opportunity of FOSS4G to
local regions.  We want to make sure we share this with as many people
as we can in our local region.

We will continue this thread on the following email list:
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/options/www_international-discuss

Please join if you are not already on the list, and are interested in
taking part.

We will also use this email list to give local translators advance
warning of upcoming media releases, to give them time to translate and
release locally.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect