[OSGeo-Discuss] [Fwd: Re: [Webcom] Usermap SVN and improvement]

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Wed Mar 4 05:30:18 PST 2009

Le Wednesday 04 March 2009 13:20:12 Christian Willmes, vous avez écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I asked on the webcom list for help on improving the OSGeo wiki usermap
> (see forwarded mail).
> To reach all of the community who may interested in helping me with this
> move, I also post it here now.
>
> As said in the forwarded mail, I will appreciate any kind of feedback
> and suggestions for improvement of the usermap. :-)
>
> Best regards,
> Christian

Hi Christian,

I added myself to the map and will send a message to the francophone mailing
list later.

I posted a question (see talk page) to add a new feature: possibility to zoom
to a defined area instead of default world map (center point + zoom level).

As soon as it will be included, I would like to add the map in the first wiki
page of Francophone community.

Here some more feedback:
* Create nicer pop-up a la Google
* add zoom/info button tool bar

Thanks for your work, this is very nice!

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin
---