[OSGeo-Discuss] [Fwd: Re: [Webcom] Usermap SVN and improvement]

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Wed Mar 4 09:41:09 PST 2009

Hello,

thanks for the feedback Jacolin, I added a usermap-develop page to the
osgeo wiki [1] to post feature requests and problems or errors. It can
be used for general discussion also.

And sorry for the misdealing documentation. Its because my wiki username
and my realname are the same... ;-). We can substitute it with an other
username, I just wanted to show an working "real" example.

So for now I have some work I think.. I will see what I can do about the
popups and the toolbar. If somebody have working examples using open
layers which implement this features nicely, where I can learn from
please point me to it.

Thanks and regards,
Christian

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Usermap-develop