[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Please translate the FOSS4G 2009 description

Milo van der Linden milovanderlinden at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:50:29 PST 2009

Dutch translation; done.

A few remarks: The CCIP: the topic focuses on technique; shouldn't it be
more written towards what climate change topics for example will be covered?

Overall it seems targeted towards two groups; tech or new to open
source. Are there any triggers available regarding strategy, future or
success stories? Because those would trigger the general decision maker..

I will see if some ideas on this particular topics come up and if they
do, contact you.

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden