[OSGeo-Discuss] I forgot the admin password to an OSGeo mailing list.

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Mar 20 10:01:29 PDT 2009

Landon Blake wrote:
> I must shamefully admit that I forgot the password to the mailing list
> for the California Chapter:

> Any idea who I would ask to get the password reset?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Landon

My guess is someone on the System's Administration Committee(SAC)
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC
They have a trac page for filing tickets.

I don't think it's very clear that this group exists to the general
OSGeo user population, but these are also the people to contact when
various websites and web services aren't working.

Alex