[OSGeo-Discuss] Call for Software demos -OSGIS 2009

Daniel Ames amesdani at isu.edu
Tue Mar 24 13:20:23 PDT 2009

Suchith,

I'm writing to let you know that (although I haven't been in contact!) I'm
still planning to come to the conference on June 22 and do the MapWindow
workshop. Have you got a schedule together yet for this? I wonder if I
should give a short talk too during one of the paper sessions? What are your
thoughts? Also what help do you need with the conference?

- Dan