[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Windows Installer resources

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Mar 25 08:42:47 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I've recently been helping to create a WiX based (MSI) installer for MapGuide Open Source.  As part of this I've generated the following OSGeo-generic resources:

 - Large BMP for "welcome" page for installer; lots of room to add project-specific logo
 - Small BMP for intermediate pages of installer
 - Multi-resolution/bit depth ICO file for setup exe, msi, shortcuts, etc

If you're interested in using these for your OSGeo project, feel free.  I've made them available under CC0 (Public Domain):

http://www.jasonbirch.com/files/OSGeo_Windows_Installer_Resources.7z

Because they incorporate the OSGeo logo, usage should follow the OSGeo logo and trademark guidelines.

Jason